Premiere Home Health care is skilled medical care provided in the patient's home. Premiere Home Health care includes an evaluation by a registered nurse, and if appropriate, also by a therapist.
After the evaluation, the caregivers will coordinate with the patient's doctor and create a care plan to address the patient's needs.
Our mission is to be the Premiere Home Health Agency in the greater St. Louis area.
In the ever-changing world of home care, we are proactive in:
- Preventing illness and injury
- Providing compassionate, excellent quality care to the ill and injured
- Helping overcome illness or injury with rehabilitation
- Managing chronic illness with competence and kindness
- Maintaining meaningful communication with physicians
- Encouraging and motivating individuals to enjoy healthy aging at home
Our caregivers include registered nurses; licensed practical nurses; physical, occupational and speech therapists social workers; and home health aides. We possess strong academic credentials and exceptional practical skills, and are committed to our patients' health and quality of life.